Grinnell Heritage Farm, 1933 Penrose St, Grinnell, IA 50112
Friday, June 26, 2020 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM
||Arts & Culture
Dining & Local Foods
Join Grinnell Heritage Farm for an evening of local food and great music!
Tickets are limited and available for purchase online. They include a wood-fired pizza, salad and an evening of beautiful music by Calle Sur. The doors open at 7 p.m. on Friday, June 26 and the two hour concert starts at 7:30.
This is our version of HaPIZZAness COVID-19 style. Tickets are limited and social distancing guidelines will be in place. Pizza will still be carry out so please bring your own tableware and drinks. Table seating is limited, so bring a blanket and chairs or anything else to make yourself comfortable.
This is our first attempt at opening our farm back up – if we can do this safely, then hopefully more concerts and farm evenings will be available in the future.
Safety During COVID-19:
1) There are a limited number of tickets available to reduce the number of people on the farm – 60 Total
2) Tables will be spaced no fewer than 6′ apart – table seating is limited.
3) Lawn seating is available for greater distancing
4) Calle Sur stage will be 20′ from nearest table
5) Bring your own tableware & drinks – pizza will remain carryout style
6) Children – if you think they can maintain the distancing guidelines they’re more than welcome. Tickets are required to keep numbers at or below 60.