Marketing Power Hour
Marketing Power Hour is an educational series where attendees will learn about current marketing trends and techniques applicable to community organizations, small businesses and large corporations. Attendees will enjoy lunch while learning about various marketing topics during this educational power hour.
New this year, classes will set aside time to work on topics and ask one on one questions of the presenters. We've also schedule additional work sessions the week after each class to review the topics covered and ask more questions. These additional work sessions are free of charge.
Thursday, February 14th at Drake Community Library:Phone Photo/Videography
- work session meets at Hotel Grinnell on Thursday, February 21st
Wednesday, May 15th at Drake Community Library: The Art of Branding
- work session meets on Wednesday, May 22nd, location TBA
Wednesday, August 28th at Drake Community Library:Instagram/Facebook Update
- work session meets on Wednesday, September 4th, location TBA
Wednesday, October 30th at Drake Community Library:Blogging/E-Newsletters
- work session meets on Wednesday, November 6th, location TBA
All classes will run from 12-1:30pm. Lunch is included with your registration fee.
Advance registration is required. Register for all four events at once and receive a discount!
- $40.00 – Chamber Members- Members of the Grinnell Area Chamber of Commerce in good standing may take advantage of this discounted registration fee for all of their employees. This registration fee includes lunch! If you would like to learn more about the value of a chamber membership or are unsure of your membership status, please let us know! You may email Mariah at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 641-236-6555.
- $60.00 – General Registration - Anyone with an interest in marketing is invited to attend. Those not affiliated with the Grinnell Area Chamber of Commerce may register at the general registration rate. This registration fee includes lunch!
- $15.00 – Chamber Members - Single Event
- $25.00 – General Registration - Single Event