A City of Grinnell Recreation Department Aquatic Center Cashier is directly responsible for the daily operation of the reception area. The Cashier strives to maintain a pleasant, safe environment while dealing with all assigned duties in a timely and accurate manner. The Cashier assists fellow employees in the operation of extra-curricular activities such as swim meets and rentals.
· Current CPR and First Aid Certification desired but not required
· Be at least 14 years of age
· Ability to collect, record and handle money
· Previous experience in the field of public service desirable
· Ability to operate a cash register and keep accurate records
· Ability to react to all emergency situations
· Be able to handle patrons in a courteous, helpful and friendly manner at all times