Identifies risks, examines, analyzes, and interprets or audits accounting, financial, operational, and EDP records of Grinnell Mutual and subsidiary companies to determine financial status of establishment and prepares financial reports concerning operating procedures.
- Conducts financial and operational audits by verifying and examining accounting ledgers, statements, invoices, records, procedures, and other statistical information within the corporation.
- Defines audit scope and objectives of audits including project plan, detailed control evaluation, test activities, issue resolution, reporting, and risk assessment.
- Determines effectiveness of financial and control systems to ensure checks and balances are in place and followed. Reviews records to ensure proper recording of transactions and conformance to laws, policies, and procedures.
- Prepares reports of finding and makes recommendations for improvements and corrections. May complete management reports, annual statements, tax returns, and serves as a financial consultant for membership.
- Assists external auditors in gathering data and information necessary to complete audit.
- Conducts reviews, updates, and testing for Model Audit Rule (MAR) Narratives to comply with State requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Click here to apply.