This position may be filled at either an intermediate or senior level, depending upon the qualifications and experience of the candidate. Please note that candidates need to be eligible to work in the U.S. without Grinnell Mutual sponsorship.
Click here to apply.
- Designs and develops assigned projects to meet the business needs and requirements of the end user while adding technological efficiencies that incorporate a future focus. Includes thorough unit testing on projects prior to release to ensure success of programed solution.
- Debugs and updates existing applications by analyzing problems that are reported and implementing the best solution. Communicates issues, concerns, and development progress throughout the development cycle with the Business Analyst and/or IT Manager.
- Converts project specifications and user requirements into efficient applications. Selects appropriate technology to implement that will provide the most company benefit.
- Performs unit tests of programmed solutions to verify the functionality and performance to meet end user requirements and specifications.
- Documents and maintains logic and business rules used in an application to ensure consistency and clarity with regard to programming logic. Maintains status to document completed and in-process assignments.
- Remains current with technological developments and evaluates the feasibility of incorporating new technologies into supported applications.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.