A member of Information Technology Services Core Services team, the IT Marketing Communications Program Manager has a primary responsibility to lead the development, creation and execution of the communication strategy and marketing material, to educate and build brand identity that embraces the department’s and college’s mission. This position will ensure that campus constituents are informed about available and proposed technology services; proposed, ongoing, and completed technology projects, and operational status changes (e.g., planned or unplanned service outages).
• Collaborates with the Office of Communications to develop communication materials to be used by subject matter experts and project managers.
• Effectively supervise student employees
• Lead the development, creation and execution of the communication strategy and materials to educate and inform, while maintaining brand identity
• Collaborate and consult with key stakeholders to identify and recommend creative solutions that promote and meet business goals
• Research and recommend appropriate and effective communication channels
• Leverage resources to reach target audiences and elevate ITS programs through informative collateral
• Provide communications expertise to constituents to impact the effective communications and notification of system outages
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience contributing to inclusive workplace relationships
• Ability to collaborate in diverse teams to foster productive outcomes
• Three years of relevant work experience
• Ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Interpersonal versatility to collaborate across a multitude of departments