Grinnell College is currently seeking a motivated, punctual, committed, high performing, well-organized individual to be part of our Facilities Management team. This individual will effectively collaborate with the entire team and key stakeholders within the college to maintain the custodial duties for college’s facilities.
• Work independently to perform custodial services in assigned college facilities
• Clean floors, walls, glass, restrooms, and showers
• Remove trash, move furniture and change light bulbs
• Maintain inside and outside entrances including snow removal
• Operate and use full line of industrial cleaning equipment and supplies
• High school diploma or equivalent