Windsor Manor is looking for RA’s. Come join our team!
SECOND SHIFT – full time.
$15.50 to start with additional pay for experience up to $19 hourly. Shift differential of .75 cents hourly for second shift.
- Trained in required topics such as assisting with ADL’s, caring for elderly with dementia, safety & supervision.
- Physical strength and dexterity
- C.N.A. preferred but not mandatory
- A forward-thinking (& growing) company offering opportunities to engage your passions through your work.
- Committed to empowering employees throughout all levels of leadership.
- Seeking supportive, collaborative, relationship-builders to join our team.
Duties of the job:
- Promote the well-being and functional independence of each client by participating with assigned clients in core programming and assisting with activities of daily living, including meal service.
- Assist clients in maintaining a clean and tidy living environment.
- Assist the client by observing and reporting any change in behavior and/or physical function to nursing.
- May provide medication reminders to clients or hand over hand assistance with medications and minor personal care needs. Assisting with bathing and grooming of the client.
- Practice safety by adhering to all procedures, including infection control.