Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prioritize, delegate, and supervise day-to-day operations of the Support Team including installation and repair of MCG services.
- Coordinate escalation and priority management with Technicians 24 hours/7 days a week.
- Continually promote a positive culture focusing on quality, consistency, and efficiency.
- Execute on defined processes and report on key indicators; provide input and feedback to management.
- Set and track measurable goals to assist individual team members with meeting or exceeding standards and expectations.
- Manage departmental staffing, including supervision, scheduling, training, development, evaluation, and disciplinary actions.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Associate degree or equivalent experience in Telecommunications, Electronics, or related field or three years related work experience is required.
- Management experience preferred.
- Networking (LAN/WAN) experience is preferred.
- Fiber and Outside Plant construction, troubleshooting, and repair would be beneficial.
- Strong oral and written communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with non-technical team members and customers in a service role.
- Ability to follow and enforce established standards on work performance.
- Ability to follow and enforce established procedures and policies is a must.
- Self-motivated and ability to work well with minimal supervision.
- Ability to be on-call and work outside regular business hours is required.
Other Special Requirements:
- Overtime hours will be required for emergency repairs and response to weather-related conditions that affect our services.
- This position will be located at our Grinnell, Iowa location.
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Required: Associate Degree or better.