Grinnell Education Partnership and Grinnell AmeriCorp is seeking summer members. Six program sites feature varied focuses, all positions include a minimum living allowance of $2,450 (SLICK $2,500) and an education award of $1,289. Application deadline is Friday, April 3, 2020
34 positions are available across the following 6 sites:
- SLICK (Summer Learning is Cool for Kicks): Summer enrichment program for Grinnell-Newburg.
- Drake Community Library: Summer program that prioritizes engaging children with books and reading.
- Grinnell College Museum of Art: Summer program focusing on looking at, thinking, talking and writing about and making art.
- LINK: Summer recreational program for the youth of Grinnell.
- Grinnell Area Summer Camp: Summer education filled with opportunities for social, cultural and intellectual exploration.
- MICA: Summer literacy enrichment program focusing on communities served by MICA
Application available online at www.grinnell.edu/americorps
For more info: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 641-269-3900