The .Net Developer will work with other Brownells developers to develop code, tactical design and requirements on modules or elements of modules, based on specific guidelines in support of Brownells’ strategic objectives, and address/remediate application defects as assigned. They should demonstrate innovation, constant learning, self-motivation and effective team participation. This person should demonstrate a willingness to share knowledge, possess excellent listening skills as well as strong analytical skills. The candidate must be able to work effectively under project and daily deadlines, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads efforts to design, develop, and implement solution architecture for enterprise-class products related to .Net, IBM IIB/MQ/ODM, and web services, including front-end development, server-side development and the core database.
- Provides technical consultation, design, and development support for more complex existing and new systems development.
- Performs analysis and requirements gathering without supervision.
- Prepares technical specifications for programs to be written; designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents more complex/business critical programs.
- Provides operational and maintenance support for most complex existing applications.
- Reviews code to ensure that any new application integration into company systems meets internal architectural requirements, functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
- Has responsibility for determining quality assurance, standards, and development technology directions.
- Envisions new technical capabilities and common applications components.
- Leads collaborates efforts with the development team on application architecture.
- Ensures users are provided professional, courteous and timely communication, support and service.
- Mentor, coach, or assist less experienced developers.
- Maintains status of project in project tracking system and/or provides timely communication to all stakeholders
OTHER DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Delivers high-quality solutions on time.
- Manages risks, issues and concerns.
- Develops time estimates for project deliverables.
- Solicits internal customer feedback and takes appropriate action.
- Works with the development team; identifies technical, human resource and business process implications of future product offerings and enhancement.
- Works closely with Systems Architect and IT team on quality assurance, program logic, and data processing.
- Collaborates with analysts, designers, and system owners in the testing of new software programs and applications.
- Keeps abreast of emerging technology and how it could be leveraged at Brownells.