Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Present and sell network and telecommunication solutions to customers, generating new sales revenue and meeting or exceeding sales goals as established and or directed by Management.
- Partner with customers to develop a marketing strategy utilizing our video assets. This may include ad insertion, as well as all forms of social media.
- Identify and prospect leads to an increase in sales. Contact and meet with potential customers to assess telecommunication needs and propose solutions.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of industry technological advances. Able to effectively communicate the benefits of the company's products and services. Provide demonstrations on new products and technology.
- Maintain a strong relationship with customers through consultative selling, follow-up contact, proactive account, and contact management.
- Manage and facilitate the sales process. Survey, document and assess customer’s needs. Prepare and present individualized quotes using sales engineering, vendors and suppliers as resources if needed.
- Responsible for Key Account management including project management, coordination, strategic planning, relationship management, negotiation, leadership and innovative development of opportunities as well as keeping a record of transaction of sale and purchase goods.
- Provide oversight and management of all aspects of the customer’s account. Insure the integrity of customer account data is accurate and complete. Ensure billing and changes are accomplished and communicated internally and externally in a timely manner.
- Create and/or assist in, evaluating, managing and executing sales and marketing tools, documents, policies, and procedures for continual improvement and efficiency.
- Assist with development, execution, and measurement of effectiveness for promotional campaigns.
- Will be required to contact customers outside of Oskaloosa, which will include limited travel.
- Participate in community organizations in order to build relationships with other businesses in the communities that MCG offers services.
- Participate in MCG-sponsored events that promote our company within the communities that MCG offers services.
- Other duties as assigned.
Click Here to Apply.