This position requires a flexible person to work with AR15.COM’s content team to deliver a variety of content for social media platforms. Under the direction of the Brand Manager this person will be required to fill various roles including working with the content team to help film and edit multiple weekly videos, manage content on social media platforms, and engage with users on the company's forums.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with social media campaigns
- Assist in posting and monitoring deals on AR15.COM’s Deals Page
- Assist with Social Media accounts posting and interfacing with users
- Track and optimize social marketing content to achieve audience engagement goals
- Assist with user experience on AR15.COM’s Forums
- Assist in filming video content (lighting, audio, & camera setup. running cameras, etc.)
- Assist in editing videos (editing to be done in Adobe Premiere and After Effects)
- Measures goals and reports on performance of our content
- Analyze metrics and prepares reports on key social media analytics and progress towards the consumer marketing and social media key performance indicators.
- Identify trending stories relevant to our brands’ respective missions and collaborate with our content team for coverage and promotion
- Assists with coordination and delivery of live events across social platforms
- Assists with guest feedback on social channels both reactively (i.e., addressing complaints in an appropriate manner) and proactively (i.e., praising guests who demonstrate advocacy on behalf of our brand)
OTHER DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Willingness to travel
- Assist in developing an in-depth market and brand analysis
- Identify gaps in content and seeks content that tells our brand story at all layers of the content funnel
- Assist in innovating new social content strategies to broaden our brand’s reach
- Ability to develop and maintain positive business relationships (e.g., senior management, stakeholders, other departments, etc.) and foster an environment of mutual respect, understanding, trust, and support
- Stays current and assesses industry and social media trends, tools, new platforms, innovations, and best practices.
- Assist in developing and implementing marketing campaigns that achieve brand exposure/sales goals