This is a Part-Time or Full-Time position; hours are negotiable.
The Sales and Marketing Assistant is responsible for lead generation, CRM maintenance and other sales and marketing support. The individual in this role will help develop, implement, and maintain sales and marketing processes. The Sales and Marketing Assistant will be directly engaged in certain sales and marketing activities while also supporting the related activities of others.
- The Sales & Marketing Assistant will work to achieve the following objectives in order of priority:
- Create and implement processes and complete activities to assist the company in its effort to continuously provide the sales pipeline with new leads.
- Assist in the maintenance of existing leads in order to progress those leads through or out of the pipeline
- Run reports and analyze data to track campaign effectiveness and streamline the sales process.
- Support the company's sales and marketing initiatives
- Ability to use CRM; add & manage contacts, accounts, tasks and run reports.
- Troubleshoot CRM issues within our system.
- Become a CRM super user. Learn the system and assist others as needed.
- Experience using a CRM system is highly desired.
- Research to identify companies and contacts that meet extremely specific criteria
- Maintain spreadsheets to collect and organize prospect data collected from the internet
- Search online forums to identify companies who are unhappy with the current situation and may therefore need our services
- Make recommendations and offer your own ideas for identifying new or additional prospects
- Sales Support
- On occasion ,make telephone calls directly to contact to determine whether they may be interested in our services
- Professional Organization Tracking
- Track the online activities and record important information of professional organizations that service the industries for which we do business
- Do research to identify new professional organizations and networking groups which we may want to begin contacting and tracking
- Reporting and Activity Creation
- Run and distribute reports to the sales team containing call lists. Create activities for the sales team within the CRM system
- Identify contacts within the CRM system which we have not contacted recently
- Marketing Campaigns
- Work with the Marketing Director and Sales Director to assist in the creation and execution of Marketing campaigns
- Manage campaigns in CRM
- Offer ideas for new campaigns based on discussions and information found during prospecting
- Assist in content creation fro marketing campaigns