This position requires a flexible person to work with AR15.COM’s content team to deliver a variety of content for social media platforms. Under the direction of the Brand Manager this person will be required to fill various roles including working with the content team to help film and edit multiple weekly videos, manage content on social media platforms, and engage with users on the company's forums.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create social media campaigns
- Post and monitor deals on AR15.COM’s Deals Page
- Maintain social media accounts
- Track and optimize social marketing content to achieve audience engagement goals
- Command of user experience on forums and site
- Plan and execute filming of video content with the Content Creator.
- Measures goals and reports on performance of our content
- Edit video content with autonomy
- Analyze metrics and prepares reports on key social media analytics and progress towards the consumer marketing and social media key performance indicators.
- Identify trending stories relevant to our brands’ respective missions and collaborate with our content team for coverage and promotion
- Assists with coordination and delivery of live events across social platforms
- Manages the management of guest feedback on social channels both reactively (i.e., addressing complaints in an appropriate manner) and proactively (i.e., praising guests who demonstrate advocacy on behalf of our brand).
- Manage deadlines of video projects
OTHER DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Willingness to travel
- Assist in developing an in-depth market and brand analysis
- Identify gaps in content and seeks content that tells our brand story at all layers of the content funnel
- Executes programs to grow and engage audiences and followers.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive business relationships (e.g., senior management, stakeholders, other departments, etc.) and foster an environment of mutual respect, understanding, trust, and support
- Stays current and assesses industry and social media trends, tools, new platforms, innovations, and best practices.
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns that achieve brand exposure/sales goals