Grinnell State Bank is hiring a Client Servicing Specialist for Grinnell Wealth Management team. This person will provide professional and memorable interactions for our current and prospective clients with our Grinnell Wealth Management department.
- Serve as point of contact for client account servicing and the liaison between the client and third-party companies.
- Enter client data into financial planning and compliance platforms and prepare detailed client paperwork.
- Serve as subject matter expert on account requirements.
- Sound decision making skills and business acumen.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Display critical thinking skills with the ability to articulate options and alternatives.
- Build and maintain client meeting and key date calendars.
- Lead the organization of client events.
- Self-starter who can execute in a fast-paced environment while balancing multiple priorities.
- Provide excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Work to create a “Wow” experience for every client transaction.
- Independent, driven, and results focused with the ability to accept feedback and implement course correction.
- Consistently display an outgoing personality and a can-do spirit.
- Foster a team culture that is consistent with our core values of being motivated, inclusive, hardworking, goal oriented, and results focused.