- Evaluates individuals who have medical problems or other health related conditions that limit their abilities to perform functional activities in their daily lives.
- Develops, implements and delegates treatment plan with individualized goals to promote the ability to perform ADLs and IADLs, restore function and prevent disability.
- Monitors response of persons served during therapeutic interventions.
- Supports evidence - based practices.
- Communicates and collaborates the plan of treatment with persons served, families and the interdisciplinary team.
- Maintains flexibility to work in multiple care settings as needed.
- Displays creativity and innovation in the delivery of services.
- Timely and accurate documentation and billing according to regulatory and third-party requirements. Documentation and billing for services exhibit an understanding of requirements and ethical practice.
- Manages resources to maintain efficient and effective operations.
- Demonstrates initiative to improve quality and maximize patient experience.
Professionalism and Personal Development
- Demonstrates professionalism and personal growth in daily actions.
- Promotes professional rehabilitation objectives among interdisciplinary team members.
- Consistently utilizes a holistic approach (considering physical, psych/social, spiritual, educational, safety, and related criteria, appropriate to the age of the patients served in the assigned service area).
- Participates in process improvement for enhancement of care delivery and clinical excellence.
- Fosters professional relationships that offer opportunities for enhanced patient access and care delivery.
- Exhibits flexibility with assignments including hours of operation and weekend availability to meet business and customer needs.
- Exhibits willingness to accept and learn new skills.