Within a highly collaborative team environment, partner with other communications staff members and campus stakeholders to steward the College’s brand and guide the visual expression of that brand in the most exciting and effective ways for various audiences. The Content Strategist – Design contributes to the creation of multi-platform content in support of Grinnell’s mission, goals, and strategic priorities, and will:
- Support and execute integrated communication strategies based on a shared understanding of the College, including mission, vision, and values as well as institutional identity and brand strategy; its audiences and stakeholders; and our communications channels.
- Collaborate with college partners and lead communication projects from beginning to end
- Work with team members to develop and execute creative, engaging content that meets project objectives for student recruitment, donor relations, alumni engagement, institutional image-building, and other communications needs of the College, as assigned.
- Use available metrics and analytics to inform content creation and share insights and recommendations to improve and optimize content.
- Continue to develop discipline expertise, remain current with industry best practices, and share skills and knowledge with fellow team members to advance cross-training and strategic integrated communications practices.
The Content Strategist – Design responsibilities include working to maintain Grinnell College graphic standards in print, digital, online, and social mediums.