SIGN ON BONUS:
$2,500 Sign On Bonus (Pay-Out Quarterly) for 1 year commitment.
QuickVisit Urgent Care is a growing urgent/primary care company! QuickVisit Urgent Care is here to provide accessible, affordable healthcare in your hometown for all ages. We offer a broad range of services such as onsite x-ray, health management, cold and flu treatment, sutures, and much more.
Assists providers in the examination and treatment of patients following established standards and practices, as directed by the physician leader.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Greets patients in a polite, prompt, and helpful manner.
- Triage patient to include recording all vitals, patient medical history, and recording accurately into the patient's chart (EMR).
- Prepare new and existing patient charts with the appropriate forms, ensuring copies are dated and initiated and placed in the patient’s file.
- Retrieves required signatures on forms.
- Collect, verify, and copy patient insurance information.
- Maintains the medical records according to policy. Copy and transfer records (when indicated).
- Maintains a clean and orderly office and waiting area.
- Orders supplies for the office within budgetary guidelines.
- Follow protocols that provide medical authority when such are indicated in providing care.
- Perform complete physical exams and assessments of patients including urgent, emergent, and non-urgent presentation.
- Select, order, and perform tests and procedures to augment physical findings.
- Define/document differential diagnoses and list differential diagnoses.
- Write orders on physician order sheets for tests, procedures, and the implementation and management of therapies in accordance with medical nursing protocols.
- Perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures as deemed necessary and appropriate for a plan of care, in collaboration with supervising physicians.
- Interpret data and diagnostic results for an appropriate course of action including but not limited to blood gases, radiology, EKG, etc. in collaboration with supervising physicians.
- Notate findings and treatment courses inpatient chart including follow-up notes.
- Complete all lab tests as ordered by the provider on staff.
- Assist with patient registration, clinic patient callbacks, and other duties as needed.
- Must maintain regular and sustained attendance.
Skills and Attributes
- Ability to accurately read and write medical terminology.
- Ability to work all shifts including, day, evening, and weekend hours as needed.
- Ability to escort or transport patients by wheelchair or stretcher when appropriate.
- Basic computer skills including familiarity with electronic medical records.
- Detail-oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent and graduate of an accredited program.
- Current LPN/LVN license in the State of Texas required.
- BLS required.
- Experience preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills required. Typing and basic computer skills preferred. Ability to organize/prioritize work.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients and medical staff.
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 12 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Urgent Care: 1 year (Preferred)
Employer type: Clinic
Uniform: Nurses wear own scrubs
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative