You will be accountable for creating a work environment that enables employees to be their best, deliver on their accountabilities, and deliver infrastructure and security architecture in alignment with enterprise objectives. Technical responsibilities for this role will be both strategic & tactical. Strategic in developing the target state of the computing complex and security controls as well as the associated roadmaps, and tactically ensuring new capabilities are built out and adopted within all solutions.
What You Will Do
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Partner with the CIO to set overall infrastructure and security architecture to develop and grow delivery teams, Information Security Operations, Engineering, and Infrastructure Operations to align solution delivery activities to architecture standards and objectives.
- Drive the capabilities of an enterprise transformation, ensuring security is integrated in everything we do, and that the infrastructure is flexible, efficient, reliable and secure.
- Understand current and emerging technologies, industry innovations, and competitor technology positioning to define new or refresh existing strategic architectures
- Work with strategic vendors and partners to review and direct product roadmaps, strategies, and plans to ensure alignment with industry and Brownells needs, both current and future.
- Communicates implications of design decisions, technology costs, benefits, and implementation requirements to leadership
- Ensures architects perform research and development to validate technology options. Develops and presents technology strategy roadmaps to leadership. Documents current-state environment and existing solutions and compares to future-state solution roadmaps. Identifies opportunities to improve productivity, time-to-market, solution quality, cost effectiveness, and maximizing automation.
Education and Experience
- 15 years of business experience in planning, organizing, and developing Infrastructure and Security Operations related capabilities
- 10 years of people leadership experience; direct and matrixed
- Demonstrated executive level business and technical acumen with the ability to develop and clearly articulate a compelling strategy to stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft infrastructure, cloud and security architectures, including experience working with leading enterprise tools and vendors
- Customer Focus (L4)
- Creativity and Innovation (L4)
- Teamwork and Collaboration (L4)
- Communication and Interpersonal Effectiveness (L4)
- Drive for Results (L4)
Sedentary work. Sedentary work involves lifting no more than 10 pounds at a time and occasionally lifting or carrying articles like docket files, ledgers, and small tools. Although a sedentary job is defined as one which involves sitting, a certain amount of walking and standing is often necessary in carrying out job duties. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required occasionally and other sedentary criteria are met.
Physical Hazards – Health and Safety Concerns
- General office environments
Where You’ll Be Located