Improves the level of service to information technology customers by establishing a central point of contact for customers to report problems or address requests related to technology solutions.
- Responds to all customer support contacts that come in from either phone calls, email, chat, ACE tool or walk-in. Gathers pertinent information about the issue / request and either assist the customer or assign a ticket to the correct support team.
- Communicates progress and provide status updates to customers as appropriate while working through issues / requests and follow up on customer satisfaction.
- Clearly and accurately creates tickets for all issues / requests and checks progress through final resolution to ensure efficient and effective customer service.
- Identifies and suggests process improvements as they arise.
- Provisions various accounts including Active Directory, Guidewire, IBM and netGMRC.
- Completes password resets, unlocking accounts, customer transfers and account termination so access is only available to appropriate individuals.
- Runs scheduled and unscheduled IBM queries.
- Provides backup coverage for the company switchboard operator during breaks, vacations, and overflow resulting from heavy call volume.
- Manages company cell phone provisioning, support and decommissioning.
- Creates, updates and manages email distribution lists.
- Completes customer Multi-Factor-Authentication setups and provides support.
- Performs computer imaging.
- Completes customer workstation setups and moves.
- Completes hardware setup and replacements for computers, mice, keyboards, monitors, docking stations, etc…
- Manages and tracks company pool laptop assignments.
- Performs other duties as assigned.