Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists the HR Team with talent acquisition efforts, such as sharing candidate information with Hiring Managers, participating in interviews, advertising open positions on job boards and in newspapers
- Assist with the onboarding process including coordination of background checks and drug screens
- Assist in administering the New Hire Satisfaction survey.
- Assist in updating Standard Operating Procedures as processes are updated.
- Assist Human Resource Team with record retention and creation of employee related files.
- Identify recommendations to streamline and improve the process.
- Participates in committees such as Humana Champs Wellness Committee, and Policy Committee.
- Assists with processing of employment change forms and verifications of employment.
- Assists with LMS administration (Ascentis and ALICE)
- Assists with HRIS reporting and metrics
- Conducts exit interviews and processes terminations.
- Assists with the administration of leave of absences.
- Assists with administration of Worker’s Compensation.
- Assists with select payroll functions.
- Performs internal audits.