The Agile Project Manager performs in a hybrid role with a primary focus as an enterprise project manager and a secondary focus as an agile product owner, helping them stay close to the software development and integration teams that will bring your projects to life. The Agile Project Manager will also help drive the application of dedicated project management tools along with regular executive summaries, status updates, estimates/projections, risk assessment and opportunity analysis.
What You Will Do
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the project management of enterprise IT programs and projects
- Refine requirements and align work streams
- Deliver projects plans, status updates, and executive summaries
- Lead task management and prioritization for a dedicated software delivery team
- Manage vendors, contractors and 3rd party project contributors and stakeholders
- Review other project plans, contracts, roadmaps, etc..
- Identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects and sprints/tasks
- Spearhead digital transformation initiatives such as ecommerce (web and mobile), customer relationship management, marketing automation and any new platforms or products in the area of digital engagement in both a B2C and B2B capacity
- Partner with our software delivery manager and development team to review requirements and prioritize work related to our enterprise integrations and custom applications
- Deliver both project plans and task management processes and documentation
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
- Schedule and facilitate meetings across other IT topics, comities, and programs
- Provide administrative, management and budget inputs as needed in support of the IT department
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma Required
- Associates, Bachelors or Masters degree with in IT, Business, Operations, or relevant field preferred
- Three or more years of relevant project, operations or team management experience
- Experience with cross functional, enterprise-wide initiatives and mission critical projects
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills when managing complex projects with cross functional intersections and dependencies.
- Demonstrate good judgment in identifying and solving problems.
- Good organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Communicate effectively with non-technical staff and with members of interdisciplinary teams.
- Must be able to produce practical and efficient project plans that balance requirements, target dates and budgets.
- Ability to drive projects to completion with appropriate course corrections along the way.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a complex and fast moving environment
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Working knowledge of Agile SCRUM
- Reasonable expertise with MS O365, MS Teams, and Smart Sheets
- Excellent communication, people, and organizational skills
Sedentary work. Sedentary work involves lifting no more than 10 pounds at a time and occasionally lifting or carrying articles like docket files, ledgers, and small tools. Although a sedentary job is defined as one which involves sitting, a certain amount of walking and standing is often necessary in carrying out job duties. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required occasionally and other sedentary criteria are met.
Physical Hazards – Health and Safety Concerns
- General office environments