Grinnell Mutual’s calling card in the industry is its commitment to creating and sustaining relationships and to honoring its promises. We are proud to do well by doing right by people. As the keepers of the Grinnell Mutual brand, the Marketing and Customer Experience team and its content creators have a big responsibility and we know that words matter. Everything we send out into the world — for both internal and external audiences — should represent our core values: Act with integrity, trust and respect others, value our relationships, and serve and protect our customers. As a videographer and photographer, you will help set and maintain Grinnell Mutual’s look, feel, and visual “voice,” helping to tell its 110-year-old story of trusted relationships and promises kept, both in the marketplace and to employees. Your work will contribute to the company’s ongoing marketing maturity and professionalism, especially in the area of video and other interactive visual content. While the position is primarily focused on photography and videography, you will also have the opportunity to contribute to content across media, including graphic design and written storytelling.
- Creates visual content for web pages, social media channels, email campaigns, advertisements, video and audio storyboards, publications, marketing materials, and corporate communications to represent Grinnell Mutual and its products to external and internal customers. Incorporates brand standards while also offering visually interesting, professional, and meaningful end products.
- Works with members of the content team on visual and written content planning and development. Focuses on audience-centric visual asset design to appeal to a variety of audiences, including current and potential employees, mutuals, agents, and policyholders, and to help build customer base.
- Acts as project manager for various business-as-usual and as-needed projects to keep project delivery on time at quality levels required. Projects will involve multiple marketing strategies not confined to photo/video.
- Collaborates with team to develop messaging and campaigns to include a multi-channel approach. Develops rich media assets for websites, digital marketing channels, and social media, taking into consideration marketing objectives and audience appeal to increase user interaction.
- May travel as a representative of the organization to a variety of venues during evenings, overnights, and weekends to represent the company, to seek training opportunities, and/or to present information approximately 1–2 times a year. Groups may vary from small to large and will have varying levels of knowledge of Grinnell Mutual and its products.
- Performs other duties as assigned.