Do you wish you could combine your IT career with your passion for adventure and the outdoors? Are you looking for a position that offers autonomy to make decisions and execute, as well as hands-on experience with a variety of technologies? If you wish you had a job on a small, innovative team, where you can leverage your skills and experiences to help develop and coach other team members…APPLY NOW!
As Infor M3 Systems Analyst / Developer, you understand the need to focus on end-to-end customer experiences while driving an agile business model. We’re looking for tech talent like you to drive change throughout our organization – to drive best-in-class system capabilities and cost efficiencies through a digitized business transformation leveraging Infor M3 as the backbone and core of our operations.
You will provide leadership for the design, development and implementation of technology solutions that will include enhancements to existing systems as well as new projects and applications. This role will require cross-functional collaboration within key enhancements and process improvement initiatives to define technical requirements, manage technical documentation, and lead the technical design solution. You will support and manage the integrations across our enterprise business applications landscape to enable the end-to-end business processes. This will require providing leadership and oversight to internal resources as well as external contract support services. The ideal candidate should have thorough knowledge of the Infor M3 technical landscape, including all of its integration, workflow, and scripting toolsets.
Benefits You Will Enjoy
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental, and Vision packages to fit your needs
- Additional voluntary supplemental insurance plans
- Fully-vested 401(k) company match
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Career Pathing Program
- Generous employee discount
- Full range access at our Big Springs Shooting Complex
- Opportunity to work alongside people who are passionate about adventure and the outdoors!
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead multiple projects of continuous improvement or new solutions, responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical footprint
- Collaborate with team (process leads, vendors, solution integrators etc.) to clarify vision and scope, ultimately translating business requirements into technical solutions
- Facilitate design and development, test and implement technology solutions, and report on delivery commitments to ensure solutions are implemented as expected and to agreed upon timeframes
- Provide guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members
- Responsible for technical support of end-to-end system landscape, including product, finance, purchasing/supply chain, order management, and warehouse systems
- Utilize problem-solving skillset for identifying root causes of current issues, as well as defining new solutions
- Effectively articulate solutions to cross-functional teams and provide detailed documentation for development resources
What You Will Need
Education & Experience
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in a technical role implementing large enterprise applications and ERP systems
- Ideally 2+ years of experience with Infor M3 development and integration tools, such as MEC M3 Enterprise Collaborator, Jscript, IDM Forms, Mashups, and Event Hub Web Service
- Strong experience in building applications across platforms and products using Infor ION to integrate applications with Infor M3 ERP
- Familiar in APIs, message processing and integration
- Experience designing Infor ION workflows, events, extensions
- Familiar in M3 backend database
- Familiar with Infor Implementation methodologies
- Certified on ExtendM3 preferred
- BA/BS degree in relevant technical field preferred, but not required
Knowledge & Technical Skills
- Hands-on technical expert with experience working in Infor (M3) Cloudsuite Distribution Enterprise and its related components, including MEC, ION, Mingle, and Infor Document Management
- Experience in the use of application integration technologies, such as APIs, message processing, and related protocols
- Experience in designing Infor ION workflows, events, and extensions
- Competency in the following M3 modules: Product Data Management (PDM), Customer Order Management (COM), Supply Chain Planning and Execution, Warehouse, Finance, and Integrated Business Planning (IBP)
- Ability to work within these frameworks: Infor ION BOD and related APIs, Infor H5 SDK, Angular, node.js, Maven / Grape
- Preferred experience with the following Infor toolsets: ION Service Bus, ION Desk Workflow, ION Document Flow, MEC, XtendM3, Event Analytics, MapForce
Sedentary work. Sedentary work involves lifting no more than 10 pounds at a time and occasionally lifting or carrying articles like docket files, ledgers, and small tools. Although a sedentary job is defined as one which involves sitting, a certain amount of walking and standing is often necessary in carrying out job duties. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required occasionally, and other sedentary criteria are met.