The Custodial Supervisor works within the Office of Facilities Management and supervises custodial work of approximately 31 custodians.
- Inspect work, buildings and equipment.
- Assist with disciplinary measures and performance appraisals
- Arrange and adjust work schedules and make work assignments
- Ensure most efficient and economical use of materials and manpower
- Establish productivity and performance levels
- Supervise preparations for functions and set-ups
- Train new custodians
- Cleaning methods and materials
- Rules, regulations, policies and procedures of College and Facilities Management and safety
- Maintain and update MSDS notebooks
- Check time cards and process reports
- Make service work order requests