- Understand and be prepared to perform day-to-day installs in Iowa with occasional overnight stays.
- Ensure all product(s), information, and equipment are prepared for a smooth installation process.
- Address any process improvements necessary to continually improve your work.
- Reviews project documentation to determine job requirements and other materials as necessary prior to performing an installation.
- Maintains appropriate inventory levels of materials and supplies for installation tasks.
- Perform regular inspection and maintenance of all tools and equipment.
- Maintain a high level of organization to appropriately manage diverse tasks.
- Reviews the product marked complete in production and confirm against the installation sheet that the product is correct and accounted for.
- Conduct on-site surveys prior to installation as needed.
- Maintains a clean and well-stocked installation vehicle.
Hourly position from $20-$25/hour, 401K, health insurance, PTO, and engaging work environment.
Reports to Lead Installer.