We have an exciting opportunity for an Assembly Position to support our growing business. Experience preferred, but we will train the right candidate.
What you’ll be doing:
Using your high level attention to detail, you’ll be doing light construction of signage, basic electrical, in-shop sign repair, LED installation, and learning all aspects of sign manufacturing.
Ensure scheduling of your work aligns smoothly and transitions with the flow of the production department.
Demand high-quality and high standards for your team’s work by inspection of materials, holding yourself and your work to a high standard, and fixing defects where needed. Helping out where needed and learning all aspects of the business.
Qualities we’re looking for:
- The desire to thrive in a fast paced environment and willingness to step up, follow detailed instructions, and help out in other areas when/if needed as a team player.
- Clear communication and basic computer skills.
- Experience with hand tools, basic construction, and how to read a measuring tape.
- Ability to read and interpret specifications, product labels, regulations, production schedules, blueprints, drawings and plans with proficiency in basic math and precision measuring.
- A clear and consistent understanding and adherence to industry safety standards.
- Ability to stand for long periods and occasionally lift and/or move items.
- A High School Diploma/GED/or manufacturing experience.
- We are looking to interview and hire immediately. Experience preferred, but we will train the right candidate.
Health, dental, 401k, and more.