The Program Coordinator reports directly to the Associate Director of Alumni and Donor Relations. This role will be part of the team which provides strategic leadership for alumni and donor programs, events, volunteers, and communications which complement and support the mission of the College and the Office of Development and Alumni Relations (DAR). The Program Coordinator supports the comprehensive donor stewardship program to ensure donors are acknowledged and informed of the impact of their philanthropy.
- Manage the preparation and distribution of gift acknowledgement letters and videos for donors.
- Coordinate the distribution of monthly designated gift reports and fund updates to campus partners.
- Develop, review, and distribute donor stewardship communications.
- Lead the annual aggregate receipt mailing process.
- Manage data entry and record keeping within Raiser’s Edge database.
- Coordinate delivery of digital stewardship and communication initiatives, including managing the Thank View video platform.
- Assist with the ideation, production, and distribution of meaningful stewardship videos.
- In concert with Financial Aid, manage the development of annual custom scholarship reports.
- Coordinate communication with campus partners concerning donor gifts.
- In concert with Accounting, meet annually with department chairs to discuss endowed and designated fund information.
- Event staffing for campus alumni and donor events 4-6 times per year, including evening and/or weekend hours.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.