Grinnell Farmers Market
Winter Farmers Market
In an effort to maintain the safety of all our vendors and customers, the Winter Farmers Market has been moved online to GrinnellToGo.com! Each participating vendor will have a profile where you can order their products.
- Cupcakin’ Around - cookies, cupcakes, brownies, baked goods
- Dolezal Honey Bees - honey, lip balm, lotion, other natural products from the hive.
- Empty Bowls Fundraiser - locally made ceramic bowls, proceeds from sales will go to MICA
- Kate’s Kitchen Creations - Frosted cutout Christmas cookies, scones, hot chocolate bombs and will be taking orders for holiday creations
- KLR Cocoa Company - Hot cocoa, Cocoa gifts and cocoa bombs
- Lim's Candies -
Candy, cookies, crochet items
- Live Life & Tie Dye - locally tie dyed clothing
- Rose's Art Stand - Hand painted art
- Scenery Changes - self-published books, jewelry, crafts
- Soaring Creations - Body care products (soaps, balms, lotions, etc.) and resin art
- Weyrauch Greenhouse - evergreen garlands, door swag, and concrete yard ornaments
How to Register with Grinnell-To-Go!
1. Visit GrinnellToGo.com
2. Click "Register" in the right hand corner.
3. Enter the email address you'd like to use.
4. Enter a password.
6. Check you email for activation link. If you don't see it in your inbox, check your spam.
7. Click activation link, then log into your account and place an order*!
*Note you can only shop from one vendor at a time. You will need to check out before adding products from other vendors to your cart.
Special thanks to our partners for their support during the 2020 season!
If you or your business is interested in being involved, give us a call at 236-6555 or email Kendra (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information!