Looking for some great locally made gifts for you farmers market fan?
Many of our vendors sell products locally or take special orders in the off-season. Check out the list below for more details. Don't have a Facebook account to contact a vendor? Give us a call at 641-236-6555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get contact information.
Bunny Traxx Ceramics
- Ceramic items, kitchen towels, oven mitts, clothing protectors, scrubbier, recycle trash bag holders, lid grippers and insulated water bottle carriers can all be purchased by contacting Sheryl! Give us a call at 641-236-6555 to get contact information.
Compass Plant CSA
- Sign up for a 2019 CSA share! Visit their Facebook page for contact information.
- Stop by Phase 2 Consignments in Grinnell to purchase Soaring Creation products. Check out their Facebook as well!
Olson Garden Market
- Handmade signs are still available at Handmade for the Holidays or you can message them through their Facebook page!
Busy Bee Acres
- Honey can be purchased at the Dayton Meat Market in Malcolm and the Meskwaki Travel Plaza, Tama. They also take calls and messages on Facebook for all of their products - they ship and deliver!
Sips Coffee Company
- You can buy Jason's coffee at McNally's or place special orders through his Facebook page!
St. Mary's Country Store
- Will be open Friday, December 7th for their annual soup supper. More details here.
- Check out their Facebook page or their Etsy Store!
Our market accepts SNAP benefit cards. Simply swipe your card at our card reader stand and receive $1 tokens to use on any product you would normally be able to use your benefit card for. All vendors accept our tokens. We've also partnered with the Healthiest State Iowa to offer Double Up Food Bucks. For each $1 token you purchase with your SNAP card, you'll get an extra $1 to use towards fruits and veggies, up to $10 per visit! What better way to stretch your food dollars farther! Questions? Feel free to stop by our card reader stand at market or give us a call at 641-236-6555.
The Grinnell Farmers Market is produced by the Grinnell Area Chamber of Commerce and sponsored by
Grinnell College and Grinnell Mutual Reinsurance.