Market season will kick off Thursday, May 9th this year! We've got some great things in store for this season and we can't wait to share it all with you. In the mean time, check out where you can find our vendors in the off-season, and sign up for our newsletter so you'll be the first to hear all of the exciting things coming this season!
Are you a farmer or have a hobby garden that produces more than you can eat? Do you love baking? Have a certain craft that you enjoy and would like to make a little extra cash? We want you to be a vendor this year at market! We are accepting applications for full and part time vendors for the 2019 season. Check out the Rules & Regulations, fill out Vendor Application and send to email@example.com or drop off at the Chamber offices (833 4th Ave). Questions? Not sure if your product is a good fit for market? Give us a call at 236-6555 or send us an email.
Bunny Traxx Ceramics
- Ceramic items, kitchen towels, oven mitts, clothing protectors, scrubbier, recycle trash bag holders, lid grippers and insulated water bottle carriers can all be purchased by contacting Sheryl! Give us a call at 641-236-6555 to get contact information.
Compass Plant CSA
- Sign up for a 2019 CSA share! Visit their Facebook page for contact information.
- Stop by Phase 2 Consignments in Grinnell to purchase Soaring Creation products. Check out their Facebook as well!
Busy Bee Acres
- Honey can be purchased at the Dayton Meat Market in Malcolm and the Meskwaki Travel Plaza, Tama. They also take calls and messages on Facebook for all of their products - they ship and deliver!
Sips Coffee Company
- You can buy Jason's coffee at McNally's or place special orders through his Facebook page!
- Check out their Facebook page or their Etsy Store!
Our market accepts SNAP benefit cards. Simply swipe your card at our card reader stand and receive $1 tokens to use on any product you would normally be able to use your benefit card for. All vendors accept our tokens. We've also partnered with the Healthiest State Iowa to offer Double Up Food Bucks. For each $1 token you purchase with your SNAP card, you'll get an extra $1 to use towards fruits and veggies, up to $10 per visit! What better way to stretch your food dollars farther! Questions? Feel free to stop by our card reader stand at market or give us a call at 641-236-6555.
We're looking for sponsors for market this year! If you or your business is interested in being involved, give us a call at 236-6555 or email Kendra (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information!