The Light Center, 306 4th Avenue, Grinnell, IA 50112
Monday, April 16, 2018 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
The PHC Moblic Health Clinic will be in Grinnell at the Light Center for Community Health on April 16 and 30 from 3:00pm - 7:00pm.
- Annual reproductive exams (all genders)
- Contraceptive management (birth control) - all methods available including LARCS such as IUD and Nexplanon
- Reproductive life planning
- STI (sexually transmittd infection) testing and treatment
- HIV testing and treatment
- Pregnancy testing
- Other health issues realted to sexual health, including yeast infections, urinary tract infections, etc.
Please call and schedule an appointment at 641-753-4021 to be seen at the mobile health clinic.
The Light Center is located at 206 4th Ave in Grinnell
For more information, please visit The PCH website or Grinnell College Mobile Health Clinic site: