Grinnell Farmers Market
Join us for the 2021 Winter Farmers Market!
Grinnell Winter Farmers Market returns on Friday, November 19th from 5-8PM and Saturday, November 20th from 8AM - Noon at Hotel Grinnell. See highlights of what products will be available and follow us on our Facebook Page and Instagram.
Special thanks to Hotel Grinnell for graciously hosting us this year!
2021 Winter Market Vendors:
- B's Mittens - Facebook
- Handmade felted wool sweater mittens
- Beez Blooming Garden & Beez Kettle Corn - Facebook (flowers) Facebook (kettle corn) - Instagram
- Flower subscription info, fresh popped kettle corn
- Bunny Traxx Ceramics - Facebook - Website
- Finished painted or glazed ceramics. Scrubbies and kitchen items
- Circle W Acres
- produce, baked goods (breads, pies, kolaches, etc.)
- Dolezal Honey Bees - Facebook - Instagram - Website
- Honey, beeswax, body products with honey or beeswax, soaps
- Fred Prince
- Grinnell Ceramic Studio - Website - Instagram
- Handmade ceramic wares including mugs, bowls, jars, tea sets, jewelry and more
- Hala's Crafts
- Kate's Kitchen Creations - Facebook - Grinnell To Go
- Scones, breads, french macarons, English muffins, cookies, eggs
- Lim's Candies
- Candy, cookies, crochet items, wild mushrooms
- Mamies Way Herbs - Facebook - Instagram - Website
- Homemade herbal products - salves, balms, and oils
- Olson Garden Market - Facebook - Instagram - Website
- Dried spices peppers, rib rub, everything bagel seasoning, rustic home decor
- Pauline DeVries
- Handmade American Girl doll clothes, rag rugs
- Rose’s Art Stand - Facebook
- Hand painted art products (Friday only)
- San-Dee’s Shed - Facebook
- Wreaths, lanterns, door knob hangers, trivets, swags, Christmas trees, gnomes
- Scenery Changes - Facebook - Instagram - Etsy
- Earrings, bookmarks, knitted products, book page art. Self-published books (fantasy, sci-fi, poetry, speculative fiction)
- Slane's Soaps
- Soaring Creations - Facebook - Instagram - Grinnell To Go
- Vegan soaps, lip balms, deodorants, body care products, and resin art. (Friday only)
- Sweet Castle Soaps
- Handmade soaps and bath bombs (Saturday only)
- Vivian Rae Candles - Facebook - Instagram
- Hand poured candles and hand poured wax melts
Shop Market Vendors on GrinnellToGo.com!
Many vendors still have product available to purchase online at GrinnellToGo.com. Check them out and make sure to tag us or use #grinnellfarmersmarket in photos of your purchase!
How to Register with Grinnell-To-Go!
1. Visit GrinnellToGo.com
2. Click "Register" in the right hand corner.
3. Enter the email address you'd like to use.
4. Enter a password.
6. Check you email for activation link. If you don't see it in your inbox, check your spam.
7. Click activation link, then log into your account and place an order*!
*Note you can only shop from one vendor at a time. You will need to check out before adding products from other vendors to your cart.
Special thanks to our partners for their support during the 2021 season!
If you or your business is interested in being involved, give us a call at 236-6555 or email Kendra (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information!