Grinnell Farmers Market
Grinnell Farmers Market Returns May 2022
Grinnell Winter Farmers Market returns May 2022. Hosted in downtown Grinnell every Thursday and Saturday from May through October, the market provides access to fresh, local produce, in addition to baked goods, handcrafted items and more. If you're interested in being a 2022 vendor, email firstname.lastname@example.org to get on our mailing list. 2022 Rules & Application will be available in March.
See highlights of what vendors are up to in the off season and more market updates on our Facebook Page and Instagram.
Special thanks to Hotel Grinnell for graciously hosting our 2021 Winter Farmers Market!
2021 Winter Market Vendors:
- B's Mittens - Facebook
- Handmade felted wool sweater mittens
- Beez Blooming Garden & Beez Kettle Corn - Facebook (flowers) Facebook (kettle corn) - Instagram
- Flower subscription info, fresh popped kettle corn
- Bunny Traxx Ceramics - Facebook - Website
- Finished painted or glazed ceramics. Scrubbies and kitchen items
- Circle W Acres
- produce, baked goods (breads, pies, kolaches, etc.)
- Dolezal Honey Bees - Facebook - Instagram - Website
- Honey, beeswax, body products with honey or beeswax, soaps
- Fred Prince
- Grinnell Ceramic Studio - Website - Instagram
- Handmade ceramic wares including mugs, bowls, jars, tea sets, jewelry and more
- Hala's Crafts
- Kate's Kitchen Creations - Facebook - Grinnell To Go
- Scones, breads, french macarons, English muffins, cookies, eggs
- Lim's Candies
- Candy, cookies, crochet items, wild mushrooms
- Mamies Way Herbs - Facebook - Instagram - Website
- Homemade herbal products - salves, balms, and oils
- Olson Garden Market - Facebook - Instagram - Website
- Dried spices peppers, rib rub, everything bagel seasoning, rustic home decor
- Pauline DeVries
- Handmade American Girl doll clothes, rag rugs
- Rose’s Art Stand - Facebook
- Hand painted art products (Friday only)
- San-Dee’s Shed - Facebook
- Wreaths, lanterns, door knob hangers, trivets, swags, Christmas trees, gnomes
- Scenery Changes - Facebook - Instagram - Etsy
- Earrings, bookmarks, knitted products, book page art. Self-published books (fantasy, sci-fi, poetry, speculative fiction)
- Slane's Soaps
- Soaring Creations - Facebook - Instagram - Grinnell To Go
- Vegan soaps, lip balms, deodorants, body care products, and resin art. (Friday only)
- Sweet Castle Soaps
- Handmade soaps and bath bombs (Saturday only)
- Vivian Rae Candles - Facebook - Instagram
- Hand poured candles and hand poured wax melts
Shop Market Vendors on GrinnellToGo.com!
Many vendors still have product available to purchase online at GrinnellToGo.com. Check them out and make sure to tag us or use #grinnellfarmersmarket in photos of your purchase!
How to Register with Grinnell-To-Go!
1. Visit GrinnellToGo.com
2. Click "Register" in the right hand corner.
3. Enter the email address you'd like to use.
4. Enter a password.
6. Check you email for activation link. If you don't see it in your inbox, check your spam.
7. Click activation link, then log into your account and place an order*!
*Note you can only shop from one vendor at a time. You will need to check out before adding products from other vendors to your cart.
2021 Season Partners
Special thanks to our partners for their support during the 2021 season!
If you or your business is interested in being involved, give us a call at 236-6555 or email Marissa (email@example.com) for more information!