November 16, 2018
5pm - 8pm
Former St Mary's Education Center - Broad St.
Winter Market during Jingle Bell Holiday is returning! Join us to pick up some of your favorite market goodies for the last time in 2018!
To stay updated on market happenings, like our Facebook page today!
Bunny Traxx Ceramics
- Ceramic items, kitchen towels, oven mitts, clothing protectors, scrubbier, recycle trash bag holders, lid grippers and insulated water bottle carriers
Compass Plant CSA
- Produce, breads, frozen pasture-raised chicken, pasture raised heritage pork products
- Homemade skin care products including soaps, body oils, salves, salts, lotion bars, lip balms
Olson Garden Market
- Handmade signs
- Cookies, candies, woodwork and crocheted items
Busy Bee Acres
- Honey, lip balm, body lotion bars, bees wax wraps
Sips Coffee Company
- Pour over coffees, bagged coffee for purchase, and hot chocolate
The Bunny Farm
- Nuts, bread, baked goods, jams
St. Mary's Country Store
- Misc. products made and donated by parishioners
The Cookie Jar Bake Shoppe
- Cakes, cupcakes, sugar cookies
Wander Wag Collar Co.
- Handcrafted dog collars
Our market accepts SNAP benefit cards. Simply swipe your card at our card reader stand and receive $1 tokens to use on any product you would normally be able to use your benefit card for. All vendors accept our tokens. We've also partnered with the Healthiest State Iowa to offer Double Up Food Bucks. For each $1 token you purchase with your SNAP card, you'll get an extra $1 to use towards fruits and veggies, up to $10 per visit! What better way to stretch your food dollars farther! Questions? Feel free to stop by our card reader stand at market or give us a call at 641-236-6555.
The Grinnell Farmers Market is produced by the Grinnell Area Chamber of Commerce and sponsored by
Grinnell College and Grinnell Mutual Reinsurance.