COVID-19 has had a dramatic impact on the Grinnell business community. We've been working hard to help our businesses keep the doors open and/or reopen during the last few months but our organization isn't immune to the financial strains. Unfortunately, as a 501c6 organization, we do not qualify for many federal or state assistance programs being implemented, and at the same time are losing financial support from some of our large and small business contributors. Businesses and the community need continued access to our services, and we are asking for the community's support as we move forward in this new normal!
Chamber COVID-19 Projects:
By being a Chamber Champion, your support will:
- Protect projects like the Grinnell Small Business Relief Plan, Grinnell Gift Cards, Grinnell To Go.com and others.
- Ensure the business community has access to the Chamber’s resources and support.
- Help support our community activities (Grinnell Farmers Market, Grinnell Games, and others) that are drastically pivoting to continue operating during the pandemic.
- Ensure Grinnell businesses have uninterrupted access to membership, Grinnell Bucks, access to PPE and more by helping keep our office open.
- Ensure that our community will remain strong and vibrant now and into the future!
- Inclusion on a special page on our website and press release at the end of the summer
- Multiple Social Media highlights
- Champion sticker for your door or window
- $500 or more, Platinum Chamber Champion
- $100 of donation goes to the Grinnell Small Business Relief Fund
- $250 Gold Chamber Champion
- $100 Silver Chamber Champion
- $50 Bronze Chamber Champion
- $25 Chamber Champion
*Please note, there is a 3% transaction fee applied to each donation to help the Chamber cover credit card fees. If you choose to make a donation without the fee, checks can be mailed to:
Grinnell Chamber Attn: Chamber Champions 833 4th Ave Grinnell, IA 50112