Marketing Power Hour
Marketing Power Hour is an educational series where attendees will learn about current marketing trends and techniques applicable to community organizations, small businesses and large corporations. Attendees will enjoy lunch while learning about various marketing topics during this educational power hour.
New this year, we're hosting open office work sessions the day after each class to review the topics covered and ask more questions. These additional work sessions are free of charge.
Wednesday, May 20th at Drake Community Library: Psychology of Marketing & Knowing Your Customer*
- open office hours will take place on Thursday, May 21st from 3-4:30PM at the Chamber offices.
Wednesday, August 26th at Drake Community Library: Facebook/Instagram Update
- open office hours will take place on Thursday, August 27th from 3-4:30PM at the Chamber offices.
All classes will run from 12-1PM. Lunch is included with your registration fee.
*wil be a webinar presentation. If you're not able to attend in person, join us virtually!
Advance registration is required. Register for all four events at once and receive a discount!
- $30.00 – Chamber Members - Members of the Grinnell Area Chamber of Commerce in good standing may take advantage of this discounted registration fee for all of their employees. This registration fee includes lunch! If you would like to learn more about the value of a chamber membership or are unsure of your membership status, please let us know! You may email Mariah at email@example.com or call us at 641-236-6555.
- $40.00 – General Registration - Anyone with an interest in marketing is invited to attend. Those not affiliated with the Grinnell Area Chamber of Commerce may register at the general registration rate. This registration fee includes lunch!
- $20.00 – Chamber Members - Single Event
- $30.00 – General Registration - Single Event