Montezuma Schools, 504 N 4th St, Montezuma, IA 50171
Wednesday, October 19, 2022 3:30 PM - 6:00 PM
Poweshiek County Public Health will be holding multiple influenza vaccine clinics this Fall. Various vaccines are available at these clinics including Fluzone High-Dose for adults over 65 and the FluLaval Quadrivalent flu
vaccine for all. Attendees need to bring a copy of their insurance or Medicare card to the flu vaccine clinics. Without insurance, the cost per flu vaccine is $30. Hand sanitizer will be provided and masks are not required
at locations unless specified.
Schedule of Public Health Influenza Vaccination Clinics – No appointments necessary:
- Wednesday, October 19 – Montezuma School – 3:30 to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 26 – Grinnell-Newburg High School – 3:30 to 6 p.m.
Individuals that are unable to attend a public flu vaccination clinic and wish to get a flu vaccine can:
- Call public health at (641) 236-2385 to schedule an appointment.
- Contact their primary care provider to receive a vaccine at their next appointment.
- Visit a local flu vaccine provider.
For more information on the public flu vaccination clinics, call (641) 236-2385, visit the public health
webpage or follow the PCPH Facebook page.